Call For Papers
The INNOG Working Group is seeking presentations for the INNOG 6 Conference. INNOG 6 includes one day Conference and three days (three parallel) workshops starting from 22nd March – 25th March 2023 at IIT, Delhi.
Conference – 22nd March 2023
Workshops – 23rd – 25th March 2023
We are looking for content that would suit technical sessions.
|Call for Presentation Opens||25th February 2023|
|Call for Presentation Closes||15th March 2023|
Call for papers for INNOG 6 is closed now
Topics for conference sessions must be relevant to Internet operations and technologies. The following topics are examples of possible areas of interest.
- IP core network routing, switching and operations
- Routing security including IRR, RPKI etc.
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- Access and transport networks including FTTx, wireless, metro ethernet, fibre, etc.
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware) and BCPs
- Software-defined networking, network function virtualization, containerisation and network automation
- Content & service delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, Telepresence, Gaming) and cloud computing
- IXPs and Peering
- Internet of Things (IoT) architectures, standards, services, security, addressability, and manageability
- Network Automation
- Research on Internet operations and deployment
- Draft slides must be provided with submissions otherwise the Working Group will be unable to review the submission. For work in progress, the most current information available at time of submission is acceptable.
- All draft slides submitted for PC review must be in PDF or PPT format only.
- Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the Working Group by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org