The INNOG Program Committee is seeking presentations for the INNOG 2 Conference in Delhi. We are looking for content that would suit technical sessions.
Please note, the program committee is working to early deadlines so the INNOG conference program can be announced early. INNOG will waive the conference registration fee for accepted speakers. However, speakers must fund their own travel.
|Call for Presentations Opens||28 April 2019|
|First Round Acceptance||15 May 2019|
|Final Deadline for Submissions||20 June 2019|
|Final Round Acceptance||25 June 2019|
The INNOG Program is organized in two parts, a conference day followed by the workshop.
Topics for conference sessions must be relevant to Internet operations and technologies. The following topics are examples of possible areas of interest.
- IP core network routing, switching and operations
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- Access and transport networks including Cable/DSL, LTE/5G, wireless, metro ethernet, fibre, segment routing
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware) and BCPs
- Software defined networking, network function virtualization and network automation
- Content & service delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, Telepresence, Gaming) and cloud computing
- DNS / DNSSEC and RPKI
- IXPs and Peering
- Internet of Things (IoT) architectures, standards, services, security, addressability, and manageability
- Smart Cities architecture, security, and addressing
- Research on Internet operations and deployment
Draft slides MUST be provided with submissions otherwise the Program Committee will be unable to review the submission. For work in progress, the most current information available at time of submission is acceptable.
All draft slides submitted for PC review must be in PDF or PPT format only.
Final slides are to be provided a week before the conference starts for display in the session room and publication on the INNOG 2 conference website.
Prospective presenters should note that the majority of speaking slots will be filled well before the final submission deadline. The PC will retain a limited number of slots up to the final submission deadline for presentations that are exceptionally timely, important, or of critical operational importance.
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the Program Committee from here.
INNOG 2 Program Committee members
|Srinath Beldona (Co-Chair)||Itron India|
|Anurag Bhatia (Co-Chair)||Hurricane Electric|
|Brajesh Jain||ISP Association of India|
|Naveen Lakshman||Graphite Networks|
|Devdas Bhagat||Spil Games|
|Ajai Kumar||Mumbai IX|
|Shashank Dubey||Extreme IX|
Submissions are now closed for INNOG 2 as the program is already full. We thank you for your support.