The INNOG Program Committee is seeking presentations for the INNOG 5 event. This will be an online-only event due to ongoing Covid19 pandemic. We are looking for content that would suit technical sessions.
|Call for Presentation Opens
|12 Feb 2022
|Call for Presentation Closes
|24 April 2022
Call for papers for INNOG 5 is now closed. We have filled up all the speaker slots.
Topics for conference sessions must be relevant to Internet operations and technologies. The following topics are examples of possible areas of interest.
- IP core network routing, switching and operations
- Routing security including IRR, RPKI etc
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- Access and transport networks including Cable/DSL, wireless, metro ethernet, fibre, etc.
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware) and BCPs
- Software-defined networking, network function virtualization, containerisation and network automation
- Content & service delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, Telepresence, Gaming) and cloud computing
- IXPs and Peering
- Internet of Things (IoT) architectures, standards, services, security, addressability, and manageability
- Research on Internet operations and deployment
- Draft slides must be provided with submissions otherwise the Program Committee will be unable to review the submission. For work in progress, the most current information available at time of submission is acceptable.
- All draft slides submitted for PC review must be in PDF or PPT format only. We welcome slides as well as talk in a mix of any of the regional Indian languages.
- Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the Program Committee by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org