The INNOG Program Committee is seeking presentations for the INNOG 4 event. This will be an online-only event due to ongoing Covid19 pandemic. We are looking for content that would suit technical sessions.
Please note, the program committee is working to early deadlines so the INNOG conference program can be announced early.
|Call for Presentation Opens||20 September 2021|
|Call for Presentation Closes||31 October 2021|
Topics for conference sessions must be relevant to Internet operations and technologies. The following topics are examples of possible areas of interest.
- IP core network routing, switching and operations
- Routing security including IRR, RPKI etc
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- Access and transport networks including Cable/DSL, wireless, metro ethernet, fibre, etc.
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware) and BCPs
- Software-defined networking, network function virtualization and network automation
- Content & service delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, Telepresence, Gaming) and cloud computing
- DNS / DNSSEC and RPKI
- IXPs and Peering
- Internet of Things (IoT) architectures, standards, services, security, addressability, and manageability
- Research on Internet operations and deployment
Any marketing, sales, and vendor proprietary content in the presentation is against the spirit of the INNOG and it is strictly prohibited.
Draft slides MUST be provided with submissions otherwise the Program Committee will be unable to review the submission. For work in progress, the most current information available at time of submission is acceptable.
All draft slides submitted for PC review must be in PDF or PPT format only. We welcome slides as well as talk in a mix of any of the regional Indian languages.
Prospective presenters should note that the majority of speaking slots will be filled well before the final submission deadline. The PC will retain a limited number of slots up to the final submission deadline for presentations that are exceptionally timely, important, or of critical operational importance.
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the Program Committee by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
INNOG 4 Program Committee members
|Anurag Bhatia||Hurricane Electric|
|Brajesh Jain||Citycom Networks|
|Devdas Bhagat||Just Eat – Takeaway.com|
|Rahul Makhija||Esto Internet|
|Sourabh Satpathy||Microsoft India|
|Srinath Beldona||Lightstorm Telecom Connectivity Pvt Ltd|